EventsTap into one of our successful, signature peer-to-peer fundraising events!
A peer-to-peer fundraising event can help you gather your community and raise a lot of money - as long as you know what to do (and what not to do) and have the leadership, cash-flow, and capacity to pull it off.
Coldest Night of the Year
Canada's National Walk for Homelessness
Since 2011, the Coldest Night of the Year has raised more than $43 million.
CNOY is an excellent fundraising option for social service charities looking for a successful, proven p2p fundraising event:
- Family-friendly 2 + 5 km walk
- Covid-friendly virtual options
- A winter event held in late February annually
- A fundraiser for charities that serve people experiencing hunger, homelessness, and other related challenges in communities across Canada
- Earn more as you fundraise more
Ride for Refuge
Whether riding or walking, every mile matters!
The Ride for Refuge began in 2004, and has worked with over 500 charity leaders to help raise more than $12 million.
The RIDE is a great fundraising option for social service charities looking for a successful, proven signature fundraising event:
- Peer-to-peer fundraising
- Non-competitive, family-friendly cycling or walking options (5km walking, 10, 25 + 50km riding)
- Fall event - held annually the Saturday before Canadian Thanksgiving
- Focused on charities serving displaced, vulnerable, and exploited people
- Payouts increase from 65% to 80% as you raise more
Learn More >
- See list of Canadian RIDE locations
- What other charities are involved?
- How to join our RIDE charity family
Once approved, charity partners don't worry about all the costly and extra work required to establish and maintain their own event. We do all that for you, working closely with generous, big-hearted Host Charities in each location. You only need to focus on recruiting team captains, who in turn recruit participants who can fundraise on your behalf.
The more you recruit, the more you'll fundraise. The more you fundraise, the higher your 'earned grant' and eventual payout will be at the end of the event. Payouts range between 65% and 80%.
The 2021 Ride for Refuge will be held virtually on Saturday, October 3, 2021 in 25 Canadian locations.
The Grand Parade
The Celebration of a Lifetime
The Grand Parade was piloted in 2018 for the first time, and expanded to 10 locations even with the 2020 pandemic impacting that sector so severely. We're ready and ramping up for 2021!
The Grand Parade is an excellent fundraising option for social service charities looking for a successful, proven signature fundraising event:
- Peer-to-peer fundraising
- Non-competitive, family-friendly 2 and 5 km walk
- A late spring event held the first Saturday in June
- Focused on charities who serve and celebrate aging Canadians
- Payouts increase from 65% to 80% as you fundraise more
- View TGP charity partner locations
- Learn more about our event cause
- Inquire about becoming a charity location
Once approved, TGP location partners promote and operate the event like a franchise might. You'll work with our team of event managers to map out your routes, pick your start/finish, manage volunteers, and operate the event safely. We'll help you map out a winning campaign plan, supported by friendly staff and our online events portal. We worry about all the costly and extra work required to establish and maintain the event, so you can be free to focus on promoting and recruiting.
The more you recruit, the more you'll fundraise. The more you fundraise, the higher your 'earned grant' and the eventual payout will be at the end of the event. Average payouts range between 70% and 80%.
In 2021, The Grand Parade will be held on the weekend of Saturday, September 18, 2021, in an expected 20-25 Canadian locations.